The perfect combination for that sweet and salty taste sensation!
This recipe is from Daisy’s Country Bakes who welcomes you to the honesty hut filled with delicious home bakes and treats for your enjoyment! Located in Jersey, on La Rue de St Jean, nearby other roadside stalls.
Pretzel choc chip blondiesPrint Recipe
- 200g Butter
- 250g Soft brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 275g Plain flour
- 150g Milk chocolate chips
- 100g Pretzels
- Pre-heat the oven to 180’c and line a baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat and add the brown sugar.
- Leave to cool a little then beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract and fold in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking tin, evenly spread and scatter the pretzels over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven – the blondie will still be a little soft in the middle so leave to cool for a little while before portioning and getting stuck into!