These are one of my favourite treats to bake, they are always a winner. Such an easy yummy treat.
Whenever I bake these, they get eaten so fast! Always have to bake a big batch!
Hazelnut biscuit flapjacksPrint Recipe
- 250g nut butter
- 240ml nut milk
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 293g rolled oats⠀
- Handful of hazelnuts
- 2tbsp Agave nectar
- 3 biscuits
- 20g vegan choc-chips
- 1 bar of vegan chocolate (for chocolate topping)
- A few biscuits for crumbling (for chocolate topping)
- Splash of nut milk (for chocolate topping)
- In a bowl, stir the nut butter and milk together until smooth.
- Add the protein powder and stir until combined.
- Add oats, choco-chips and crumbled biscuit pieces, fold the mixture until all is combined.⠀
- Transfer the mixture to a pre lined baking tin, spread out evenly. ⠀
- For the chocolate topping – melt the chocolate in a bowl on top of a heat pan of water until smooth. Add a splash of nut milk and stir.
- Pour on top of the flapjacks and sprinkle with some crumbled biscuit pieces.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to set.