There’s always an excuse to celebrate with these deliciously gooey, white chocolate chip blondies sprinkled with hundreds and thousands of funfetti!
This recipe is from Daisy’s Country Bakes who welcomes you to the honesty hut filled with delicious home bakes and treats for your enjoyment! Located in Jersey, on La Rue de St Jean, nearby other roadside stalls.
Funfetti white chocolate blondiesPrint Recipe
- 200g Butter
- 250g Soft brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 275g Plain flour
- 150g White chocolate chips
- Funfetti sprinkles
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c and line a 20cm x 30cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat and add the brown sugar.
- Leave to cool a little then beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract and fold in the flour, followed by the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and evenly spread.
- Sprinkle all over with lots and lots of funfetti!
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until golden.
- The blondie will still be a little soft in the middle so leave to cool for a few hours before slicing and indulging!