In the evening I love to have a cookie with my hot chocolate. So I decided to make my own healthier choc-chip cookies.
If there are biscuits in the house I always manage to get my hands on them and feel a bit guilty afterwards. So at least I won’t now as there are now a batch of healthy cookies!
Easy healthy choc-chip cookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter (dairy or dairy free butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Handful dark choc-chips
- Preheat oven to 180c
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the butter, agave nectar, vanilla extract and egg and stir until it is combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until it forms a dough. Then add your chocolate chips.
- On a baking tray, line with parchment paper. Roll small balls from the mixture and place on the tray, flatten slightly and leave a gap between all cookies as they expand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.