Chocolate chip cookie pie – who doesn’t love cookies? And a giant one at that!
This recipe is from Daisy’s Country Bakes who welcomes you to the honesty hut filled with delicious home bakes and treats for your enjoyment! Located in Jersey, on La Rue de St Jean, nearby other roadside stalls.
Chocolate chip cookie piePrint Recipe
- 120g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 120g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 50g light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 80g chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Grease a 9 inch pie dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla and egg.
- Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt to the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined, followed by the chocolate chips.
- Place the cookie dough in the greased dish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden.
- Slice and serve warm with a big dollop of Jersey vanilla ice cream to deliciously melt over the top!