I think these are the best cookies I have ever made! They have a caramel like texture on the edge which make them crunchy but the centre is so gooey and the chocolate is still soft. Although they are not one of the healthiest recipes i have made, they are definitely one of the tastiest. They are a great treat, perfect for sharing and take just under 30 minutes to make!
If you’re not a plant based vegan, you can switch-out some of the ingredients for dairy products.
Choc-chip vegan cookiesPrint Recipe
- 100g golden sugar
- 160g caster sugar
- 120g diary free butter
- 60ml nut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 185g flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 230g vegan choc chips/chunks
- 1 tsp salt
- Agave nectar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, salt and butter until combined.
- Then add the milk and vanilla, stir until a batter is formed
- Sift in the flour and baking soda and fold the mixture slowly, don’t over mix
- Add the choc chunks and stir
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto an already lined tray and leave space between, as these will grow.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden
- Leave cool completely and drizzle with agave nectar