Jersey Post is calling on Islanders to have their say and help inform the shape of future postal services by completing their online survey.
The deadline to take part in this extensive piece of research is next Thursday, 7th April 2022.
Throughout March, Jersey Post has been conducting a detailed telephone survey with randomly selected Islanders and businesses. The same survey has been made available online for any of those wishing to contribute who haven’t been contacted by phone.
The survey findings will help inform the strategic direction of Jersey Post, future service provision and will contribute to the JCRA’s postal review taking place this year. The phone and online surveys will provide greater insight into:
- Current postal habits and attitudes around sending and receiving mail
- Perception of Jersey Post
- Consumer and business ecommerce needs
- Customer priorities for future postal services
- Sustainability and environmental considerations
- Likely future behaviour trends