The Véyaon Awards, the Digital Greenhouse’s innovation and entrepreneurship awards are open for entries and nominations.
The awards celebrate those who have strived to embrace technology, develop new products and create change within the Island’s business community.
With nine industry sponsored awards up for grabs, individuals, students, entrepreneurs and established businesses are encouraged to apply. The awards are open to all sectors, including public and third sector.
The nine award categories are:
- Creative Entrepreneur – sponsored by TPA
- Digital Leader – sponsored by Sure Business
- Disrupter of the Year – sponsored by C5 Alliance
- Entrepreneur for Good – sponsored by Islands Trust & Corporate
- Excellence in Resilience – sponsored by Armstrong Resilience
- Innovation in Technology – sponsored by PwC
- Innovation in Customer Services – sponsored by Cherry Godfrey
- Learner of the Year – sponsored by JT
- Scale Up Business – sponsored by Resolution IT
Entries are now open and the public is also encouraged to nominate a business or individual using the form on the Digital Greenhouse website. Entries and nominations are open until Sunday 24th September 2023.
The shortlist will be decided by a judging panel and the winners announced at the Véyaon Awards event in November at Beau Sejour. The awards ceremony will also see the announcement of the winners of the Guernsey Venture Challenge 2023, and the winners of the Young Business Group’s Bill Green Award.