Starting on the 30/08/24, we will be offering a full weekend of multi-sport adventures. From open water swimming, Novice Try A Tri events and Guernsey first ever sub-sea level 100km triathlon.
The weekend will celebrate all things swim/bike/run allowing visitors to explore our stunning surroundings and enjoy some excellent competition.
The weekend schedule is as follows:
- Friday 30th
- Granite Swim – a 2.5K Swim with Guernsey Swim Adventures taking in some of our fabulous gullies and coastline.
- Saturday 31st
- Novice / Super Sprint distance triathlon for ages 14+ based at Pembroke.
- A full schedule of junior’s races for 5yrs +
- 5K Your Way – suitable for everyone, walk, jog, run your way around a beautiful off road 5K course. No entry fee – donations to charities 5K Your Way & Guernsey Park Run will be appreciated.
- Sunday 1st September
- Guernsey’s first ever 100K Triathlon. Granite 100 – Based at the Peninsula Hotel athletes will take on a 2K swim, an 80K Bike and at 18K run. The 18K run will see participants take on the Ronez Quarry run twice!
- Running alongside the Granite 100 will be the Granite Sprint – open to ages 18+ participants will complete a 1000m Sea Swim, 30km Bike and 6km Run.