The next Lean In Circle event is focusing on diversity in our community.
Join the conversation and make a difference!
Lean In Jersey recently supported the Jersey colleges with some issues that the girls bravely spoke up about in respect to awful discriminatory behaviour from boys. It really shocked the team as the next generations are still acting in ways, and using language, which is not acceptable and that young girls are feeling so targeted at times.
Lean In Jersey has been working with students and the schools to provide some positive sessions on tackling gender bias and speaking up.
This event will cover
- how we need to talk to our children about diversity and inclusion
- how to have the difficult conversations
- how to call-out bias or bad behaviour at work and at home
- personal female safety
- a view of the state of D&I in our community.
The event will be moderated by Jess Dunsdon of ITV and there are some great panellists lined-up:
- David Bailey, COO, RBC
- Carl Howarth, Principle, JCG
- Karen Veljovic, Co-Chair Lean In D&I Circle
- Deborah McMillan, Children’s Commissioner
- Alison Fossey, Superintendent, Jersey Police
To attend this online event on 9th June from 12 to 1pm, click here