The Véyaon Awards, Digital Greenhouse’s innovation and entrepreneurship awards, are closing their entries soon.
Individuals and local businesses of any size can apply directly for the awards. You can nominate a business or individual using the form on the Digital Greenhouse website. Entries and nominations are open until Friday 7th October.
There are 7 award categories sponsored by local industry:
- Creative Entrepreneur – sponsored by TPA
- Digital Leader – sponsored by Sure
- Disrupter of the Year – sponsored by C5 Alliance
- Entrepreneur for Good – sponsored by Islands
- Innovation in Technology – sponsored by PwC
- Learner of the Year – sponsored by JT
- Scale Up Business – sponsored by Resolution IT
The winners will be decided by a judging panel and the awards will be presented at the Véyaon Award evening in November. Tickets for the first annual Véyaon Awards dinner and presentation evening are on sale now.