Deloitte’s annual Real Estate Breakfast Seminar will be going ahead in both Jersey and Guernsey next week, in Guernsey on 2nd December and Jersey on 3rd December.
In Guernsey, the breakfast seminar will be taking place in person at the Old Government House Hotel’s Regency Room, whilst Jersey will present the session virtually.
In Guernsey, David Becker and the Channel Islands’ Real Estate Team will be covering a number of topics that involve Deloitte specialists across the firm. Topics will include:
- A market update covering trends and themes across the major UK commercial property market sectors.
- Digitalisation, data analytics and AI covering challenges, opportunities and the potential for transformation in real estate.
- The Autumn Tax Budget and other key changes in tax legislation impacting the real estate sector.
- Developments in the ever evolving real estate financing landscape.
- An update on financial reporting challenges facing the real estate sector.
In Jersey, due to ongoing restrictions, the event is due to take place as a virtual seminar. Siobhan Durcan and the Jersey Real Estate Team will be covering a number of additional topics including:
- Key changes in the tax legislation impacting the real estate sector, including the transition from NRL tax to corporation tax, trends in tax restructuring and updates on NRCGT.
- A technical update on accounting and financial reporting hot topics relevant to the real estate sector, including key takeaways for preparing for your upcoming audits.