Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
Employee well-being is a critical component of a healthy working environment and organisation. Companies that promote well-being make it easier for employees to manage stress levels while maintaining a positive and productive environment.
The big three takeaways!
- Focus on your well-being package
- Nurturing employee well-being is critical to developing workplace resilience.
- Show your people that you care
- [0.37] If you want to look after your people and become an employer of choice, you need to be looking after your people during these challenging times.
- [1.52] You spend a third of your time at work, so employers need to make the workplace a rounded safe and secure environment; with physical, mental, emotional, and financial support. Nurturing employee well-being is critical to developing workplace resilience.
- [3.31] Show your people that you care. Investing in employee well-being can lead to increased resilience, better employee engagement, reduced sickness absence and higher performance and productivity.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed a previous episode? Catch-up and watch the series here.