Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
We live in a VUCA world – volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous – and it takes a fresh leadership approach to achieve positive results under such circumstances.
Episode two of this four part series covers 2 of the 7 leadership principles to help you lead in a VUCA world.
- VUCA world – volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous.
- Be a visible and present leader.
- Build a united team who develop the essence of ‘teamness’.
- [1.13] Be a visible and present leader with your people. Don’t hide behind technology.
- [2.15] Smell the concreate – a saying that means get out to the shop floor, be out the front with your teams – talk to them, listen to their concerns, be present.
- [2.38] The strength of the team is the individual members; the strength of the individual is the team.
Join us in two weeks time for part three of this feature.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org