Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
We live in a VUCA world – volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous – and it takes a fresh leadership approach to achieve positive results under such circumstances.
Over the next four episodes I will be sharing 7 leadership principles to help you lead in a VUCA world.
- VUCA world – volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous.
- A shared vision creates unity.
- Having a vision provides a sense of purpose and direction.
- [2.15] Leading in a VUCA world is a tough gig irrespective of your business, industry or sector.
- [2.46] One key principle is creating and building a shared purpose for you and your teams. A compelling vision is like infusing work with purpose and meaning. Create a shared purpose and you create unity.
- [4.08] When you know your why, you can endure any how (Victor E Frankl)
Join us in two weeks time for part two of this feature.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org