Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
All businesses exist to serve a customer. If operational excellence represents the arteries of the organisation, sales is the heartbeat that feeds your business. But how can you guarantee selling success?
The big three takeaways!
- Make the first sale an easy sale.
- Remove friction or pressure points.
- Neutralise uncertainty.
- [0.45] Make the first sale an easy sale. Remove any friction or pressure points that hinder your customers from receiving a demo, using or experiencing your products or services.
- [1.10] The moment customers experience your products and services, providing you deliver what you say, they will pay and stay with you for the long term.
- [1.36] Examples to help you make the first sale an easy sale include; free consultation, mini health check linked to your business area (fitness, finances, health), free webinar, free trial, risk reversal guarantee.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com