If you’re like us and need a decent cup of coffee to start your day, we have just the competition for you! Our sister publication, Legal Eye CI, is offering readers the opportunity to win free coffee every working day for a whole month.
One lucky subscriber to Legal Eye CI will win a free cup of coffee from Dandy in Jersey (www.dandycoffeeshop.com) or Woodies in Guernsey (https://www.facebook.com/woodiesguernsey/) every day for a month. We’ll even throw in a reusable cup to ensure your takeaway coffee habit doesn’t hurt the environment.
For your chance to win, subscribe to the Legal Eye CI weekly newsletter (www.legaleyeci.com/subscribe/) with your email address to receive the updates every Tuesday morning.
Already subscribed to Legal Eye CI or want an extra chance to win? Follow the Twitter account @LegalEyeCI and you’ll have another opportunity to get that caffeine hit.
The competition closes on 29 February 2020 and T&Cs apply (see below).
- The competition is open to anyone living in the Channel Islands, with the exception of anyone working for, or related to anyone working for, Legal Eye CI.
- The competition is for one reader only, and can be taken at any point until 31 March 2020.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18.
- The winner can choose whether to receive their free coffee from either Dandy in Jersey or Woodies in Guernsey, dependent on their location.
- The free coffee offer is available Monday to Friday for one month.
- An alternative hot drink to coffee (of the same value) can be taken upon request.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date of 29 February.The editor’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.