The Skipton Swimarathon will be commencing from Monday with the ‘At Large Schools event’.
We hope you can find time amongst the election to come along and support this fundraiser event. The times of interest are as follows:
Wednesday 7th October – Beau Sejour
- 7pm – 9pm Official start and includes a Autism Guernsey team.
Thursday 8th October – Beau Sejour
- 6-9pm 6pm session to be started by Stephen Collas of the Guernsey Alzheimer’s Association. 7pm session is just Praxis IFM who have entered 8 teams.
Thursday 8th October – Les Beaucamps High School
- 9:30am – 12:pm – will be a good session to cover for the students.
Friday 9th October – St Sampsons High Scool & Le Murier
- 8:30am – 12:00pm
Friday 9th October – Beau Sejour
- 9am-9pm 10:30am Visit of Lieutenant-Governor of Guernsey Sir Ian Corder and Lady Corder
Saturday 10th October – Beau Sejour
- 9am – 8pm 11am session will be launched by Dr Nicola Brink and will include La Mare de Carteret High School who usually attend in fancy dress and end with their famous ‘belly flop’ competition.
- 2.00pm-3.00pm session includes a team from the Guernsey Alzheimers Assoc.( our 2020 Main Beneficiary).
- 3.00pm-4.00pm session includes a team from the Guernsey Marlins Club. ( special Swim Club for Disabled swimmers.)
- 6.00pm -7.00pm session has a team from the Gsy.Water Polo Club who usually use their session to practice their skills.
- 7.00pm-8.00pm session has 2 teams from the Gsy. Disability Swim Club taking part.
Sunday 11th October
- 9-12pm 9am session to be started by Adrian Sarchet our ambassador. 11-12pm includes Guernsey Lions and Guernsey Round Table.