Suntera Global has recognised 24 employees across its global network of offices as part of its latest tranche of Group-wide promotions.
The promotions include a number of senior-level roles. In the Isle of Man, Michael Charmer has been promoted to Head of Corporate Services – Isle of Man, Lorna Richards has become Managing Director of Suntera Digital, and Wendy Williams has been promoted to Global Head of Enterprise Change Management.
In Jersey, senior promotions include Mark Copp being made Head of Change Management and Alex Noel being promoted to Director of Mergers and Acquisitions.
As well as rewarding employees across the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey, Luxembourg and UK offices, the promotions also span the firm’s business areas including its corporate, funds and private wealth divisions, as well as central functions including change management, HR, marketing, accounting, compliance and IT.
All promotions were effective from January and are made in recognition of the significant value those individuals add to the Group through their hard work, dedication and outstanding performance.
Those promoted across the Group are:
- Bahamas: Stanleaah Toote (Corporate Administrator, Company Secretarial)
- Cayman Islands: Belinda Douglas (HR Manager) and Donna Ebanks (Senior Corporate Officer)
- Isle of Man: Ben Sellors (VAT Manager), Betty Kneale (Project Coordinator), Ciarán Clarke (IT Engineer), Hannah Williams (Senior Marketing and Communications Executive), Jake Kelly (Senior Trust Officer), Jeanette Kneale (Compliance Manager), Kiera Raleigh (HR Advisor), Lorna Richards (Managing Director, Suntera Digital), Maria Tramontana (Senior Funds Administrator), Megan Hegarty (Senior Funds Administrator), Michael Charmer (Head of Corporate Services, Isle of Man), Michael Doodson (Trust Officer), Tara Leneghan (Senior Administrator, Suntera Digital), Wendy Sharkey (IT Helpdesk Manager) and Wendy Williams (Global Head of Enterprise Change Management)
Jersey: Alex Noel (Director, Mergers and Acquisitions), Mark Copp (Head of Change Management), Paul Yates (Associate Director, Private Wealth), Vicky Dingle (Senior Manager, Private Wealth)
- Luxembourg: Marie-Pierre Ghedin (Senior Manager, Corporate and Compliance)
- UK: Steph Pratt (Senior Digital Learning Designer)
David Hudson, Suntera Global Group CEO, said: “Our business is built on the premise of empowering all of our people to achieve their ambitions. With that in mind, I’m really pleased to be able to recognise a number of the team with the promotions they deserve as we continue to build and grow our multi-jurisdictional proposition. I’d like to congratulate all of the staff who received promotions and thank them for their continued hard work and dedication; we look forward to what we can achieve going into 2022 and beyond.”