Skipton, the Guernsey-licenced bank, has refreshed its savings offerings by increasing the interest rates on a number of its products.
The bank, a well-known Channel Island employer and supporter of the communities in which it operates, offers a number of attractive savings options and has customers in over 100 countries across the world.
Skipton International’s savings products are available for deposits in Sterling and US Dollars, and carry a minimum opening balance (for new customers) of £25,000/$50,000.
The new increased Sterling rates are:
- An easy account paying a variable rate of 2.50%
- A 40 Day Notice Account paying a variable rate of 2.75%
- A 120 Day Notice Account paying a variable rate of 3.10%
- A 200 Day Notice Account paying a variable rate of 3.40%
The new increased US Dollar rates are:
- An easy account paying a variable rate of 3.50%
- A 40 Day Notice Account paying a variable rate of 3.75%
- A 120 Day Notice Account paying a variable rate of 4.00%;
Aaron Walden (pictured), Senior Commercial Manager at Skipton International, said: “We consistently offer some of the most competitive savings interest rates in the market, and will always try to react swiftly on any Bank of England Base rate changes.
“Increasing our rates across all our variable rate savings products gives customers the opportunity to save in a product that suits their individual circumstances.
“Skipton is recognised for exemplary customer service and is a twice Feefo Platinum Trusted Service provider. Skipton is also the holder of the Moneyfacts ‘Bank Account Provider of the Year’ award 2022.”