32 Appleby lawyers across nine jurisdictions have been recognised in this year’s IFLR1000 rankings.
Appleby’s offices in Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Isle of Man, Jersey, Mauritius and the Seychelles have also received either a Tier 1 or Tier 2 in the Financial & Corporate and Investment Funds rankings, published on July 28th 2022.
The IFLR1000 has been producing legal market intelligence since 1990 and remains the only international legal directory dedicated to ranking law firms and lawyers on the basis of financial and corporate transactional work.
Appleby’s rankings cover the following practice areas: banking, capital markets, investment funds, M&A/transactional private equity, project development, project finance, restructuring and insolvency.
- David Clark, Partner, BVI
- Simon Raftopoulos, Partner, Cayman
- Andrew Weaver, Partner, Jersey (pictured)
- Malcolm Moller, Group Managing Partner, Mauritius and Seychelles
- Brad Adderley, Managing Partner, Bermuda
- Jeffrey Kirk, Managing Partner, BVI
- Jeremy Berchem, Managing Partner, Guernsey
- James Gaudin, Managing Partner, Jersey
- Alan Bossin, Partner, Bermuda
- Timothy Faries, Partner, Bermuda
- Tammy Richardson-Augustus, Partner, Bermuda
- Andrew Jowett, Group Partner, BVI
- Benjamin Woolf, Partner, Cayman
- Judy Lee, Asia Group Head, Hong Kong
- Eliot Simpson, Partner, Hong Kong
- Simon Harding, Partner, Isle of Man
- Juan Thornley, Partner, Isle of Man
- Matthew Ebbs-Brewer, Partner, Bermuda
- Jerome Wilson, Partner, Bermuda
- Jacob MacAdam, Partner, Cayman
- Vincent Chan, Partner, Hong Kong
- Josephine Noddings, Counsel, Bermuda
- Clive Langley, Partner, Bermuda
- Sally Penrose, Partner, Bermuda
- Shana Simmonds, Partner, BVI
- Caroline Barton, Partner, Cayman
- David Bulley, Partner, Cayman*
- Liesl Richter, Partner, Cayman
- Christian Victory, Partner, Cayman
- Fiona Chan, Partner, Hong Kong
- Christophe Kalinauckas, Partner, Jersey
- Kevin McQuillan, Partner, Jersey
*David Bulley has been ranked under Cayman, however he is currently based in Appleby’s Hong Kong office.