Ocorian, the global provider of fund administration, corporate, trust and capital markets services, has strengthened its European and UK business development team.
Five new Business Development Directors have been appointed: Andrew Stewart, Chris Mayfield, Natasha Head, Vivienne Fitzpatrick, and William Turmann.
Operating across key international financial centres, Ocorian is focussed on growing its network of funds, capital markets, corporate and private clients across the UK and European markets, as well as in North America, Asia and the Middle East.
With specialisms in corporate services and direct lending, infrastructure, venture capital, real estate and debt funds, the new appointments add breadth and depth to Ocorian’s global business development expertise across the private equity and listed funds, capital markets and private client sectors.
Simon Behan, Chief Commercial Officer of Ocorian, explained: “The calibre of our new appointments represents the confidence and ambition we have in our growth capabilities as a leading provider of funds and corporate services. As economies begin to reopen and rebuild, fund managers and corporates are increasingly going to need administration and compliance support to implement their strategies with confidence.”
- Andrew Stewart has over 30 years’ experience in providing a range of financial and administration support to alternative investment and listed funds in EMEA, North America and Asia. He joins after most recently serving as Executive Director at MUFG Investor Services and Executive Vice President at The Citco Group.
- Chris Mayfield joins from Vistra and works closely with Ocorian’s client facing teams to drive the commercial growth of the group’s broad range of corporate services across the UK and European markets. He brings with him over 20 years of commercial experience, including having owned, managed and successfully exited small businesses of his own both in the UK and in Europe.
- Vivienne Fitzpatrick has over 15 years of banking and funds experience, having held senior leadership business development roles at J.P. Morgan (London), Barclays Capital (Asia), and State Street. Vivienne applies her extensive funds experience to partner with clients seeking to accelerate their business growth with a scalable and reliable outsourced support model.
- Natasha Head (shown in main image) joins Ocorian to support the growth of the business in alternative investments in the UK and Europe. With ten years’ experience in the alternatives sector, Natasha joins from Maitland and brings her experience of providing custody solutions to managed account structures and fund administration to venture capital and private equity managers.
- William Turmann joins from Société Générale Luxembourg where he served as Vice President. Based in Luxembourg, William has strong experience of providing integrated investment solutions for asset managers and will focus on the acquisition of new funds and corporate clients.