Global offshore law firm, Mourant, has been shortlisted for seven accolades in the Citywealth Powerwomen Awards 2020, recognising individual excellence as well as the firm’s significant investment in its people.
The awards celebrate the female leaders in the wealth sector as well as individuals and companies who support care-giving responsibilities, female leadership, and celebrate diversity.
Mourant has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Mourant shortlisted as Best Employer – Career Progression
- Mourant LP Partner, Felicia de Laat, shortlisted for Woman of the Year – Professional Services
- Senior Associates Gabby Kellogg and Carly McIver shortlisted for Woman of the Year – Future Leaders (Senior Associate, SVP)
- Associate, Roisin Cullinane, shortlisted for Woman of the Year – Future Leaders (Associate, VP)
- Counsel Catherine Moore and Associate Ellie Oury shortlisted for Woman of the Year – Rising Star
Mourant Global Managing Partner, Jonathan Rigby, said: “We believe that diversity of talent is integral to providing our clients with the best services and solutions through the contribution of diverse perspectives. The recognition of these six lawyers is a strong reflection of this, and I congratulate them all in their very well deserved nominations.
“Our firm has an ambitious growth strategy that relies on our ability to empower our people to be the best they can be, united around a meaningful common purpose. We’ve invested significantly in our comprehensive learning and development programme and in creating an environment where everyone can reach their full potential, so this nomination for ‘Best Employer – Career Progression’ is highly rewarding. We’d like to thank all our clients and contacts who take the time to vote for us and wish all those shortlisted good luck.”
The winners will be announced in London on 22 February 2020.