Telecommunications company Sure has been in touch with the elves at the North Pole to set up direct calls with Santa for the children of the Bailiwick.
While Santa (pictured) can feel a little snowed under at this time of year, he’s very excited to speak to young islanders and make their Christmas even more magical.
Children will be able to give Santa a bell on 07700 SANTA 0 (07700 726820) on landlines to hear a variety of stories in the lead-up to Christmas.
The Sure Santa Line will be live from 13th December and will feature a different story every day up to and including Christmas Eve. It is free to call from Sure landlines and mobiles. Customers calling from non-Sure numbers may be charged by their operator.
Mike Fawkner-Corbett, Sure’s Head of Consumer, was delighted that Santa could find the time to record these stories and bring the Christmas spirit to the children of the Bailiwick. He said: “Santa is incredibly busy at this time of the year, so we are grateful he has been able to take the time to tell these 12 stories. Everyday there will be a different story to hear from Santa so make sure to call back each day. We hope everyone enjoys Santa’s stories, and we’d like to wish all islanders a wonderful Christmas from Sure.”
The 14 stories Santa will be reading this year are:
- 12th – Say Hello to Santa on his Big Red Phone
- 13th – The Toy Factory
- 14th – Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- 15th – What to do on Christmas Eve
- 16th – Santa goes to the Fun Fair
- 17th – Santa tells a Funny Story
- 18th – Santa’s Friends
- 19th – Santa’s House
- 20th – Loading the Toys
- 21st – Story from Past Christmas Eve
- 22nd – Sandman & Sleeping Fairy
- 23rd – Early to Bed for Santa
- 24th – Christmas Eve is here at Last
- 25th – Santa back at the North Pole