The Jersey Tech Awards are back for the second year running, and this year will be bigger and better. This year they have added more awards and are inviting even more people to attend.
The ceremony this year will see two new additions to the line up of awards; a Security Implementation of the Year Award in addition to an extra Technology Student of the Year, meaning both under 16s and over 16s will have their chance at an award. This makes the grand total of 12 awards to be presented on the night.
Digital Jersey’s Tony Moretta said: “The addition of two new awards for this year means we can showcase the groundbreaking efforts being made to put information security high on the agenda. And, in the year we open our new Digital Skills Academy, I am delighted we have two chances to highlight the work of technology students – our next-generation workforce.”
Nominations are now open, so take a look below, remind yourself of the categories, and submit your entries!
The expanded list of categories for the 2019 Jersey TechAwards are:
- Digital Company of the Year
- Technology Project of the Year
- Best Use of Technology in Education
- Technology Student of the Year – Junior
- Technology Student of the Year – Senior
- Technology Teacher of the Year
- Digital Start-Up of the Year
- Digital Creative Project of the Year
- Digital Leader of the Year
- Digital Team of the Year
- Security Implementation of the Year
You can nominate yourselves as well as others at www.digital.je/jersey-techawards/
The award sponsors are:
- Prosperity 24/7
- Airtel Vodafone
- Grant Thornton