Notice has been given for the Annual General Meeting of the Jersey Chamber of Commerce.
It will be held in the Orchard Room, Pomme d’Or Hotel, Jersey at 11:00am – 12:00pm on Wednesday 15 May 2019.
A new Chamber of Commerce president and vice-president will be elected, and the Chamber team is asking as many Chamber members attend as possible.
- Attendance and apologies for absence
- Approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday 15th May 2018
- Matters arising
- Receive Annual Reports for the year ended 28th February 2019 and adoption of the Independent Financial Review of the accounts for the year end 28th February 2019
- Election of President
- Process for the Election of Vice-President
- Election of Honorary Treasurer
- Election of Independent Financial Reviewers
- Election of members of the Executive Council:
- Martina McGibney – Chair of Transport and Tourism Committee
- Daphne East – Chair of the Retail and Supply Committee
- TBC – Chair of the HR Committee
10. Adoption of the subscription rates for the year 2019/20