Jersey based regtech and fintech firm, Phundex, has announced its latest release of Platform and Pathway enhancements.
This is the second release in 2022, in line with their product roadmap of regular enhancements planned throughout 2022.
Heather-Anne Hubbell (pictured), CEO of Phundex said: Since building the beta platform in 2020, Phundex has focused on client driven design and functionality. Its innovation management system was co-designed with a large university incubator client on our beta platform.
“Client feedback on data and user permissions on the beta platform led us to create our new workflow collaboration platform during the summer of 2021. Regular review and feedback from clients during the design and development stages ensured that Phundex meets client requirements to streamline and simplify their transaction and process management across the investment lifecycle.
“This second release in 2022 is a great milestone for Phundex. We are very pleased to be offering enhancements that our clients have requested, in line with our commitment to being a client led platform.
“Based on years of experience, Phundex simplifies financial administration and transaction management by streamlining processes, to a centralized location,
dramatically reducing time, complexity and costs through better connectivity and collaboration.
“Phundex has been designed by people with years of experience in the business of finance. They know the needs and importantly the pain-points of financial dealings.”
Platform enhancements in this release include:
- Individual Stages and entire Pathways, can now be archived. Search by active or archived stages and pathways, and re-activate archived tasks, stages and
pathways with a simple toggle.
- Archiving of individual documents and data forms. Never deleted, with a full audit history, but now you can archive individual documents and data forms and replace them with newer versions
- Data forms, whether Phundex Pathway examples or bespoke client created data forms, can now be amended without the need to create from scratch, making changing requirements simpler to manage.
- Coupled with last month’s task duplication functionality, clients can now easily duplicate tasks and reuse or amend data forms to collect the information they need to manage transactions across the investment lifecycles.
- Dependencies – we’ve also implemented the first stage of capability for creating dependencies between tasks. More automation in the dependency creation and workflow will be available in the May release
Phundex provides a suite of Pathway Templates for coordinating transaction management and due diligence across all clients and stakeholders. The firm has leveraged their digital transformation experience to provide best practice Pathways for the most common types of transactions and processes.
With this release, there are three new Transaction Pathways:
- Asset funding application to completion
- Commercial funding application to completion
- Property development funding application to completion
“End-to-end financial transactions and processes can be extremely labour intensive,” observes Heather, a former lawyer and banker who has worked extensively in the banking and finance industry. “Phundex offers stress free Pathways eradicating the chaos and the clutter”.