Guernsey SASIG (Security Awareness Special Interest Group)
After a three-year hiatus, we are finally able to return to the Channel Islands. We are always delighted at the size and seniority of our offshore audience and the way in which it increases each time, and we are confident this year will see that trend continue.
We are most grateful to our hosts, Mourant, whose generosity has allowed us to arrange this important meeting, at which we will be discussing a miscellany of security topics, for the first time in Guernsey. The agenda has been curated based on local feedback, covering important topics, including, keeping up with regulators, threat intelligence, supply chain security, cryptocurrency and geopolitics.
Presentations on the day include:
- Opening Keynote – Keeping up with the regulators
- Presented by Sally Rochester, Director, Mourant Consulting
- A dangerous point in history – Geopolitics, technology and the evolution of threats
- Presented by Tarquin Folliss OBE, Vice Chairman, The SASIG
- Cryptocurrency, the future of finance or a money laundering Ponzi scheme?
- Presented by Andrew Cortis, Director, Perimeter Group
- Threat intelligence briefing
- Presented by Bradley Bosher, Senior Systems Engineer, Varonis
- Panel session: Supply Chain
- Facilitated by Justin Bellinger, Guernsey Chief Executive, Sure
- Carl Ceillam, CEO and Founder, The Chain
- Paul Torode, Group Head of Information Security & IT Governance, First Central
- Panel session: To cloud or not to cloud
- Facilitated by Tarquin Folliss OBE, Vice Chairman, The SASIG
- Matthew Parker, Chief Information Security Officer, Mourant
- Bradley Bosher, Senior Systems Engineer, Varonis
- Mark James, Senior manager, ESET
- Gabriel le Roux, Enterprise Business Development, ESET
All SASIG events operate under the Chatham House Rule and there is no charge to attend. Refreshments will be kindly provided by our hosts.
Places at this event are limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment. We will provide full venue and event details to those who apply to attend in person when we confirm your place.
We are working hard to make our in-person events Covid-secure – you can find out more here.
If you are a member of ISACA, ICA or The Security Institute, you can earn CPE/CPD points for attending our events live/in person. Remember to log your attendance with your provider to be credited.