Building a Digital Jersey skills update
Join Digital Jersey and the Department for Children, Young People, Education & Skills for the presentation of a refreshed Digital Skills Strategy and a new Digital Education Strategy.
You will hear from the University of Exeter Business Schools and Anne Casey Education Ltd on their work in Jersey earlier this year, plus panel discussions including Ministers, Educators, Industry Leaders and Students.
Digital skills and competencies are required across all industries, everywhere in the world. Jersey will need to adapt its educational offering and upskill its workforce if it is to continue to prosper and this event will outline the approach we need to take.
- 1:30pm – Registration, arrival tea & coffee
- 2:00 – 2:20pm – Introduction
- 2:20 – 2:50pm – 30 min Presentation by ACE – Department for Children, Young People, Education & Skills – Digital Education Strategy
- 2:50 – 3:20pm – 30 min Digital Skills in Education panel Q&A
- 3:20 – 3.45pm – Refreshments break
- 3:45 – 4:15pm Presentation by Marchmont Observatory, University of Exeter – Digital Jersey’s Skills Strategy 2023-2028
- 4:15 – 4:45pm –Digital Skills in the workplace panel Q&A
- 4:45pm – Closing remarks
- 5pm – Close