Amicus leadership conference
Amicus Limited, a provider of leadership development solutions, has announced its first-ever Leadership Conference, scheduled to take place on Tuesday, 19th March 2024, in Jersey.
The conference aims to bring together professionals from diverse industries to explore and enhance their leadership capabilities.
The event will feature distinguished keynote speaker General Sir Peter Wall, CEO of Amicus Limited, who will share insights gleaned from his illustrious military career and leadership expertise. General Sir Peter Wall’s keynote address will set the tone for a day of engaging discussions, interactive workshops, and valuable networking opportunities.
Following Sir Peter, our afternoon keynote speaker Steve Dalton OBE, Amicus Associate and former MD of the Sony UK Technology Centre will touch on maintaining creativity and innovation in your organisation.
Attendees can look forward to a series of panel discussions and workshops covering a wide range of topics relevant to leadership development, including:
- Having Difficult Conversations and Conflict Resolution – led by Amicus COO, Jennifer Carnegie
- Developing Your Coaching Leadership Style – led by Amicus Associate and award-winning career and leadership coach Emilie West
- Board Effectiveness: Strategies for Effective Governance – led by Ewen Fleming, partner at UK professional services firm Johnston Carmichael and Sir Peter Wall.
- Looking After Yourself as a Leader: Science and Strategies for Wellbeing – led by Amicus Associate, Clinical Psychiatrist Dr Charlie Tweed
- Self-Awareness and Understanding Yourself as a Leader – led by Amicus COO, Jennifer Carnegie
- Building Resilience in Leadership: Overcoming Adversity and Challenges – led by Amicus CEO, Sir Peter Wall
- Followership: Cultivating a Culture of Trust, Collaboration, and Engagement – led by Lance Gerard-Wright, partner from the Inspirational Development Group and expert in leadership development
- High Performing Teams – led by Amicus Associate David McNeil, international gold medal rower, coach and emerging markets finance specialist
The conference is specifically designed for individuals and teams already in leadership roles, as well as those embarking on their leadership journey. Participants will have the opportunity to gain practical insights, learn from industry experts, and exchange best practices with peers from diverse backgrounds.
“We are excited to host our inaugural Leadership Conference, bringing together leaders and aspiring leaders from across industries to engage in meaningful discussions and professional development,” said General Sir Peter Wall, CEO of Amicus Limited.
“At Amicus, we believe passionately that every employee has a right to be inspired, motivated and supported to give their best at work, and the secret to achieving that is great leadership. We want to share that passion and encourage organisations to improve their own leadership impact and capability, so their employees can thrive. Knowledge grows when it’s shared and we think a conference is a great way to share knowledge, broaden outlooks, learn how to get things done and inspire everyone to achieve more.”