Crestbridge has recognised 47 individuals across the business as part of its mid-year 2021 promotions, including a number of promotions to senior positions.
The senior team has been bolstered with Paul Nayar being made Chief Financial Officer, whilst Zoe Dewhurst (Corporate), James Milner (Business Development) Ahmad Al Najjar (Operations) and Christopher Cameron and
Danielle Cottignies (Family Office Services) have all been promoted to Director.
The business has recognised the achievements and expertise of staff from across its jurisdictions in this latest round of promotions, which are effective immediately. Those recognised include:
- Michael Alfano, Jade McKain, Lee Mullan, Tendai Mupundu, Diran Bodossian, Abhishek Gadhvi, Daniel Moss, and Francesca Barette in Real Estate Services
- Elwyn Doublard, Graham Tyre, Krasimira Davidson, Daniel Houiellebecq, Timothy Malet de Carteret, Yann Vivian and Alice Ward in Real Estate Funds
- Catherine Bale, Dulcie Blampied, Stephanie Queree, Oliver Thebault, Natasha Bizouarn and Constance Blake in Client Operations.
- Henry Rendell and Rebecca Brett in Corporate Services
- Elisabeth Philippe and Carl Duncan in Family Office Services
- Hanaa Achabou in Funds
- Malin Kergosien and James Montgomery in Human Resources
- Raluca-Maria Iencut, Mattia Madaschi, Britanie Tavan and Romane Duprez in Management Company Services
- Charlotte Buesnel in Marketing
- David Voden in Open Ended Funds
- Robert Duckett in Risk & Compliance
- Catia Pessego, Michelle Renouf and Ryan Godwin in Technology & Change
- Simone Duhamel in Finance
- Alison McArthur in Strategic Projects
Dean Hodcroft, Chief Executive, Crestbridge said: “At Crestbridge we understand that our success and strategic growth ambitions, together with those of our clients, rely on the quality of our people. As with our clients, we aim to build long term relationships with colleagues, and we’re committed to supporting them with both their continuing professional development and career ambitions. This latest diverse round of promotions highlights the ability, expertise and experience of individuals from across our business and we’re delighted to be able to recognise their contribution and celebrate their achievements.”