A Guernsey-based non-executive director is sought for the Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman (CIFO), starting January 2023.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of the financial services sector in the Bailiwick of Guernsey and in Jersey
- Expertise and skills which will add value to the board as a team
- Evidence of their commitment to the values and objectives of CIFO
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert stakeholder management and governance experience
We have a strong commitment to diversity on our board. We aim to ensure that CIFO’s board is a diverse and balanced group of people in terms of gender, ethnicity, age, disability, experience, skills, track record and attitude and who all share a commitment to furthering CIFO’ mandate and ensuring its independence. CIFO will welcome applications that will achieve that aim.
CLICK HERE FOR AN INFORMATION PACK AND HOW TO APPLY
The closing date for applications for this paid post is 13th June 2022.
This is a sponsored article.