Bedell Cristin has been recognised in the 2022 Legal 500 UK directory.
The firm has announced the following inclusions in the recently released UK Legal 500 rankings:
- The Jersey Commercial Property team have moved up to Tier 1
- Guernsey Investment Funds have moved up from Tier 4 to 3
- Jersey Capital Markets and Jersey Private Client remain top tier
- Elena Gough and the Guernsey IPC team were listed as a ‘Firm to watch’
- Sara Johns was mentioned as a leading individual alongside Guy Westmacott in the Jersey Corporate category.
- Carly Parrott (pictured) was mentioned in the Jersey Employment category and recognised as the firm’s new Head of Employment
- Natasha Bairstow received a mention as a Rising star for the first time in Jersey Corporate
- Tendai Gakanje was mentioned in the Guernsey Insurance table as a Rising Star
Highlights from this year’s client feedback describe Bedell Cristin as: “Straight talking, I know where I stand and what my options are very early on” and “Bedell Cristin has perhaps the strongest pedigree in Jersey, which has been periodically refreshed by high quality recruits.”
Further client comments include: “The Bedell team are extremely commercial – they are well matched with our practice as they are entirely focused on problem solving. I also appreciate their flexible approach on fees and billing” and “Strength in depth and BC have a good knowledge of their local markets.”
Tim Pierce, Global Managing Partner for Bedell Cristin added: “Thank you to our clients and contacts for providing feedback which is a direct testimonial of our hard work and dedication to the people we partner and work with.”