Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’.
Being a 21st-century business leader is a demanding and exciting challenge. The world is growing and changing so rapidly that it requires leaders’ innovative thinking skills to stay ahead of their competitors and keep their businesses relevant and agile.
2024 will be no exception.
- Performing whilst transforming.
- Manage the tension between profit and purpose.
- Leading the ecosystem that surrounds you.
- [0.52] A difficult balance to manage is to deliver business performance today – achieve sales numbers, maintain productivity, and keep costs low – whilst future- proofing your business for tomorrow.
- [1.50] Imagine you are speeding downhill and peddling like crazy on your bike, and at the same time, you need to change a puncture in your tyre, but you can’t stop. That is the business environment we are operating in today.
- [2.19] Most business owners will consider profit OR purpose, thinking it must be one or the other. We should all be thinking about profit AND purpose. How can we be purposeful in what we do and profitability whilst doing it?
- [3.15] For leaders today, it’s about leading the business and the ecosystem surrounding you: your customers, shareholders, community, and employees.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com