Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’.
Brand reputation is not a ‘thing’; it’s everything! We live in the age of the brand, from the gadgets and devices we use for work and play to the clothes we wear, the car we drive and the stores we shop in. We make conscious and subconscious choices determined not just by cost, style, and quality but also by the brand values and actions underpinning those products and organisations.
- Word spreads quickly; get ahead of negative news.
- Proactively manage the narrative and the message.
- Protect, grow, and nurture your brand, don’t leave it to chance.
- [1.09] Word spreads quickly – especially on social media. No one will focus on the 100 great service experiences you delivered, just the one where you didn’t. Get ahead of it, deal with it and close it out.
- [1.37] You can’t leave your brand reputation to chance. You must proactively manage the narrative, especially in a small marketplace. It’s a task that never stops because the internet never sleeps.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com