Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’.
While technological advances have given us the ability to accomplish a whirlwind of activities quickly, it has also challenged our ability to be patient. Do we even remember what it means to wait for something?
- It’s a customer’s marketplace; consumers can be selective.
- Immediacy has become the norm.
- Customers are more informed, more educated and have more choices.
- [0.43] More competitors in the marketplace are trying to capture the same customers; customers are more informed, educated, and have more choices.
- [1.30] Generally, consumers are more demanding, wanting answers, solutions, and outcomes immediately, and technological advancements are allowing the requirement for immediacy to become the norm.
- [2.22] The pace of change and current uncertainties can make consumer decisions and requirements more knee-jerk, which impacts supply and demand/needs and wants.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org