Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
People are silently begging to be led. Whether you lead the business, are a leader of leaders or a leader of people, everyone will be looking to you for direction, encouragement, and inspiration.
A great leader wins the hearts and minds of their people to deliver with passion and commitment, not because they have to, but because they want to.
- Are you inspiring your people?
- Are you developing others?
- Are you dealing with imposter syndrome?
- [0.39] Are you inspiring? People silently want to be led, not managed. Nobody asks that they want to be micromanaged at work. They want clear goals, objectives, and clarity around what is expected of them. They want to know that their leader is interested in them personally and professionally.
- [2.08] Your success is in direct correlation to your ability to unlock the potential in your people aligned with a common purpose and vision.
- [3.57] Everyone, now and then, has seeds of doubt. If channelled in the right way, these thoughts can work in your favour as they make you want to become better than the day before. If channelled negatively, they can lead to imposter syndrome, where you believe you’re not worthy. These types of thoughts can spiral out of control.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org