Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson ranks as one of the most successful management books ever published, and it is more relevant now than ever.
Many business leaders and owners work frantically, leading face to face, remotely, or a combination of both, working in matrix structures, possibly in multiple locations, whilst spinning several priorities. Setting your people up for success is more challenging and even more critical to get right.
- One-minute goal setting.
- What needs to be done, who needs to do it, and when do they need to do it.
- Create clarity in expectations and set your people up for success.
- [0.41] Setting your people up for success is more challenging and even more critical to get right.
- [1.55] One-minute goal setting is the easiest way to manage expectations. It simply focuses on three things; What needs to be done, who needs to it and when do they need to do it. This approach creates absolute clarity on what the expectations are and what good performance looks like.
- [2.30] Many senior leaders need to improve at creating clarity on what needs to be done, by whom and when resulting in unmet expectations.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org