Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
Did you know there are now 4.2 billion active social media users? That’s almost twice as many as there were just five years ago. Those users spend an average of 2 hours and 25 minutes on social channels daily. What’s more, social media isn’t just for big businesses. 71% of small-to-mid-sized companies use social media for marketing themselves, and 52% post once a day. To be known in your marketplace, you need to get online.
Three key takeaways
- Be clear on who your audience is.
- Understand where your audience hangs out.
- Know how your audience consumes information.
- [1.31] Be clear about who you want to connect with; who is your audience? What is their profile? Are you a B2C or B2B business? As this will influence where your audience hangs out.
- [2.36] Know how your audience consumes information. Video marketing is increasingly popular and engaging, as are blog posts.
- [3.05] Use the channel that gets your message across where your audience is in the format they want.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com
Missed a previous episode? Catch-up and watch the series here.