Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
As a business grows, the owner realises they cannot do it all. There is a conscious awareness and intent that they must do things differently to achieve their growth aspiration.
Three key takeaways
- The difference between being a technical expert and a business owner
- To grow your business, you need people, systems and structure
- Specialist with an entrepreneurial seizure
- [1.00] Business owners need to shift their mindset from being a specialist in their chosen endeavour to being in a business that offers the services of that endeavour. You must master the shift from being an employee/specialist working in a business to being the business owner.
- [2.08] I call it the specialist with an entrepreneurial seizure. Even if you are great at being a specialist, you may still need to improve as a business owner offering that specialism.
- [2.50] The challenge of working for yourself in your own business is that you work for an insane leader – YOU!
- [3.38] When you make the transition, your business will fly.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com
Missed a previous episode? Catch-up and watch the series here.