Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
There are so many distractions on our time that our ability to focus is diminishing, and it’s a skill that we could actually lose.
- Don’t try to be everything to everyone.
- Create your filter question.
- Adopt the ‘three things’ concept
- [0.35] Where energy goes, focus flows. A proverb says that if you end up chasing two rabbits, you’ll end up catching neither!
- [1.08] Don’t try to be everything to everyone, as you’ll end up being nothing to no one. Identify what you’re going to say yes to and what you will say no to. If you don’t do this, you will spread yourself too thinly.
- [2.12] Ask the question – will it help the boat go faster? Create your filter question for your business and your life. Will it…..
- [3.37] Focus on three things that will guarantee your success/fast-track your success for the remainder of the year. Drill into those three things and keep them front of your mind. These three things, coupled with your filter question, will help you keep focused.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com