Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
Times are tough. Costs, both personally and professionally, are increasing. Complete a clean sweep of your expenses, review each cost line by line, including every direct debit or standing order, and hunt out those marginal gains.
The big three takeaways!
- Review your cost base bi-annually or quarterly
- Hunt out the financial marginal gains
- Ask what are you spending your money on.
- [1.05] Stay on top of your costs – review them regularly (minimum of bi-annually or quarterly).
- [1.17] Perform a clean sweep of your cost base; check every price – large or small – and hunt out those marginal gains.
- [2.22] Complete this exercise in your personal life; ask what you spend your money on.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed a previous episode? Catch-up and watch the series here.