Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
The mind is a powerful force, and it will deliver what you programme it with. Change your language and programme your mindset from ‘I don’t have enough time’ to ‘Every day in every way, I have more and more time.’
The big three takeaways!
- Stop saying, ‘I never have enough time’.
- Design what your high-performance week looks like
- You are the architect of your destiny
- [0.50] There are more demands on our time than ever before. We live in a world of immediacy, we all want instant gratification, BUT this is compounding the problem that we haven’t got enough time.
- [2.04] Stop saying ‘I never have enough time’ because what you say will be the way. If you repeat something often enough, it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Stop running harmful programmes.
- [3.10] Complete a time in motion study to identify what is consuming your time to help you determine where your time is being spent.
- [3.59] Design your high-performance week; become picky with what you’re spending your time on. What are your time zappers? What’s going to move the needles?
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed a previous episode? Catch-up and watch the series here.