Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
Working from home has its benefits, but it also has its downsides. If you want employees back together again, aim to identify and understand what could be driving the return to office resistance.
- We’ve lost our muscle memory; we need to build it back.
- Identify why individuals may be resistant to coming back.
- Make coming back to the office worth it.
- [0.45] During the pandemic, our environment became smaller and our comfort zones shrunk. Our confidence and self-esteem have also become smaller
- [1.38] We need to identify whether someone has a genuine concern to want to return to work versus those individuals who are pretty comfortable continuing to work from home. Many people will need to build their confidence to get back into the office.
- [3.00] Numerous benefits of office working have been missed over the last two years; personal connection, collaboration, creativity and culture. Focus on these critical components.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org