Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
I love this quote from Pleasant Rowland, which is a good introduction to this week’s question of what keeps me awake at night; ‘The scary thing about being an entrepreneur is that you have no idea which piece could put you under if you don’t do it right.’
The big three takeaways!
- As a business owner, you never switch off.
- Am I showing up as the best version I can be?
- Recognise there is a new day tomorrow that brings fresh opportunities.
- [0.45] If things did keep me awake at night, it would be things like; are we where we want to be as a business? Are we growing as fast as I want to? You never switch off as you’re always thinking of professional success and how to drive the business forward.
- [1.49] One thing that does keep me awake is whether I have delivered my best that day. Am I showing up as the best version I can be?
- [3.35] Recognising there is a new day tomorrow which brings fresh opportunity.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com