Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
Communication is one of life’s most essential things and is one of the key ways humans relate to one another. A lack of communication or even poor communication creates a communication vacuum – the grapevine, rumour mill or hearsay take over.
The big three takeaways!
- Poor communication creates a communication vacuum.
- Don’t hide behind emails.
- Five communication questions; What, Why, Who, When, How.
- [0.50] When people are not up, they are down. If people have to second guess what is happening in the business, they will burn many mental calories, and the game Chinese Whispers begins.
- [1.40] There are five words to focus on in communication; What, Why, Who, When, How; what do you want to communicate? Why do you need to communicate? Who is your audience, including stakeholders you want to communicate with? When is the best time to communicate? How should I communicate to ensure the message lands?
- [4.42] Before you dive into communication, ensure you address the five communication questions.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com