Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
The big three takeaways!
- Success is not an accident; you cannot leave it to chance.
- Define what success means to you both personally and professionally
- You are the architect of your life; design it with purpose
- [2.05] You can have personal AND professional success; It doesn’t have to be one or the other. I think of it as the tyranny of the OR or the genius of the AND. The genius of the AND is a focused, purposeful question that says; how do you achieve professional AND personal success without having to trade one off against the other.
- [3.10] Define what success means to you both personally and professionally. When you are clear about what success means to you, both personally and professionally, you can design your life, fully aware of the tensions and trade-offs you’re making. Click here to download chapter 3 of RISE.
- [4.20] Personal and professional success does not have to be mutually exclusive if you live with purposeful design as the architect of your life.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Missed a previous episode? Catch-up and watch the series here.