Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
We all have 24-hours in a day. But, why does it seem that some people can get the most out of every minute of the day?
Believe it or not, they don’t have the power to slow down time. They do, however, know how to self-manage.
The big three takeaways!
- It’s not time management, its self-management.
- Know what success means to you both personally and professionally.
- Design your high-performance week with value-adding activities focused and aligned to achieving your goals.
- [1.15] There is no such thing as time management. Time management is victim language; you cannot manage time. What you can focus on is self-management. Ask yourself how you can be more effective at self-management in 2022.
- [2.17] What does success mean to you both personally and professionally? When you are clear about what success means to you, you focus and align how you set your days, weeks and months in order to turn your goals into reality.
- [3.30] Design your high-performance week and focus on being productive, not busy. What are the high value – high ticket activities that will help you deliver your definition of success both personally and professionally?
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to email@example.com