Channel Eye has joined forces with Royston Guest, leading Business Growth Coach and CEO/Founder of Pathways Global, in our column, ‘Ask the Business Coach’
You need people to help you grow your business, but the last thing you want is to be chasing revenue every month just to cover the monthly people overhead. It can be chicken and egg; do I recruit people to help me realise the growth, or do I deliver growth and increased revenue to pay for the people? There is another way. Outsource for growth.
The big three takeaways!
- Think global, not local.
- Inflationary pressures will continue.
- Turn your resource tap on and off to meet your need and demand.
- [1.00] Globalisation and technology have increased our ability to do business globally. These advancements accelerate the journey towards outsourcing being a viable proposition for many more business owners and leaders.
- [1.55] Inflationary pressures will continue, and salaries will continue to rise.
- [2.10] Outsourcing lends itself to those tasks that need expertise, are regular and routine, but don’t necessarily need to sit in-house. Think marketing, accounting, human resources.
Do you have a question for the Business Coach?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org