The winners of the 2023 IoD Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards, sponsored by Lloyds Bank International, were announced at the Comis Hotel & Golf Resort recently.
The awards recognise the broad spectrum of leadership talent, success, and achievement in the Isle of Man.
In the presence of His Excellency the Lieutenant Governor Sir John Lorimer KCB DSO MBE, Lady Lorimer MBE, and the Isle of Man’s Chief Minister, Alf Cannan MHK, a packed audience was in attendance to congratulate the finalists. The award winners on the night were as follows:
- Large business (sponsored by KPMG in the Crown Dependencies): James Geldart, Santander International
- Small Medium Enterprise – (sponsored by Crowe Isle of Man): Jade Zorab, Amber Gaming
- Young Director – (sponsored by Appleby): Harvey Lowe, Arcube Ltd
- Start-Up – (sponsored by Elite Group IT): Clara Isaac, recyclecollect.im
- Third Sector – (sponsored by Turnstone): Joff Whitten, The Children’s Centre
- Sustainability – (sponsored by Lloyds Bank International): Greg Easton, Ravenscroft (IOM) Ltd
- Family Business – (sponsored by Ravenscroft): Zoe Hawley-Scott, Evoke PCC Ltd
Chair of IoD Isle of Man, Jennifer Houghton said: “I would like to congratulate all of our worthy winners on their achievement, and also pass on my best wishes to the other finalists. Interest in the awards continues to grow and, once again, the quality of the submissions in every category were of an extremely high standard. All those shortlisted can be proud of their achievement.
“We are an organisation that is open to everyone, whatever stage they are at in their career.
“Our membership has grown substantially in recent years and now stands at over 330 people. Given the wealth of talent in the Island I am confident that the awards will continue to grow in prestige and popularity in the future.”
Matt Beresford, Island Director (Isle of Man) of event sponsor Lloyds Bank International said: “Lloyds Bank International is proud to have been the gold sponsor for the Isle of Man Director of the Year Awards 2023. The Island is fortunate enough to have a wide breadth of quality directors within its business community and we are delighted to support IoD Isle of Man in recognising the achievements of the winners and other finalists across all of the award categories.”